Linggo, Marso 25, 2012

attention: TABOO

When you work in a call center, you'll meet a lot of people which belongs to the third sex. I have a number of friends which truly belong thus I created this blog about them. Some may be loud and proud about it but there are ones who are discreet on the other hand. Having them in my life, meeting these kind of people truly completes my daily routine. Talking, chasing, teasing and even saying out-of-this-world comments and actions makes me happy and came to a point of thinking that they are the people I cherish the most and won't trade for anything else in this world. Their company is incomparable. Humor of theirs is unbelievable. And lastly, friendship is boundless. This kind of friends that I have are the ones I can lean on, turn to and of course will be with me in any battle that I'll be in. I only want to say one thing, they are for KEEPS. :)

1 komento: